When I first tell somebody that I want to be a TV critic, the first question is usually, why? Why on earth would I want to do that?
And the thing is, until recently I didn’t have an answer other than that I really like TV. But last night the Gossip Girl series finale aired. And while, yes, it…
If you could kindly reblog this, I will send each and every one of you an ask recommending a book you should read based on what I see from your blog posts. No matter if it is 1 person or 1000.
I don’t understand how people can watch painfully awkward moments on tv shows
I have to mute the tv and go into the other room and stuff my head in a pillow and whisper “la la la la” really loudly to myself and wait a while then peek up to make sure it’s over and if it’s not I make a really weird noise
OHMYGOD I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!
I do this ALL THE TIME.
- Maine and Maryland have voted for marriage equality
- Minnesota DID NOT vote for banning marriage equality
- Washington has it on the ballot as well, but it hasn’t come in yet
- The first openly gay senator was elected (Tammy Baldwin, in Wisconsin)
- The first disabled woman veteran was elected (Tammy Duckworth, in Illinois)
- Sens. Todd “Legitimate Rape” Akin and Richard “Rape is a gift from God” Mourdock were ousted.